Home / Learn Something / Facts About New Orleans for Spec Writers / Second Garden District Map|
All locations worthy of note are outlined or numbered in red. Explanations of the locations are found below the map.
The Garden District is outlined in red. The streets that border it are St. Charles, Jackson, Magazine and Louisiana. St. Charles and Prytania are listed in red.
- Mayfair house on First Street (aka Anne's house, aka 1239 First Street)
- Mayfair Mardi Gras house/Violin house
- Lafayette Cemetery
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Chapel
- The Rink (location of the Garden District Bookshop and the Anne Rice Collection)
- St. Mary's (Rowan and Michael were married here)
- St. Alphonsus (the church the Mayfairs and Michael used more often)